Friday 19 March 2010

Remember Me

I was lucky enough to bag a ticket to the UK premiere of Robert Pattinson's new film Remember Me on Wednesday and I have to say it's really great. After the initial squeals of delight at finding out I was actually going, then the panic of deciding what the hell to wear (official dress code was New York chic but I didn't know that until 30 minutes before going in) and finally the distress at having to get out of work an hour and a half early (this was actually fine as who would turn down my pleas?) I finally turned up at Leicester Square to the sound of thousands of screaming R-Pattz fans. I did share some red carpet time with him, although we were moved along so quickly I couldn't even take a photo. Sad times.

The film itself was really amazing and well worth the watch. Robert Pattinson looked gorgeous, acted well and the story actually had something to say, unlike most romantic films these days. It wasn't as dark as I was expecting (not that I'd actually read anything about it to be fair) but the twist at the end sent cold shivers down my spine and made me cry. I love a film that makes me cry so it was an all round success.

I took some video of Robert and Emilie de Ravin introducing the film, the sound and picture are poor but it still managed to be #34 most favourited video in entertainment on Youtube yesterday :) and here are a few photos.






No comments:

Post a Comment