Monday 6 September 2010

My Chemical Romance have gone cryptic

A few days ago www.mychemicalromance.com had a makeover. The most infuriating makeover ever. Everything disappeared other than an old fashioned tv set with 5 channels labelled RFDD, BLND, WKIL, KLSK and HRBT. The set itself is labelled PTTP (power to the people?). Weird noises, possible morse code, Frank Sinatra music and A Horse With No Name all feature on the various channels and the images that accompany them are just as cryptic.

At the same time a number of strange Twitter accounts appeared. Most notably @DrDeathDefying @AgentCherriCola and @Newsagogo. The tweets all have a rather post-apocalyptic vibe about them and the internet is going crazy with theories.

My head feels like it's going to explode. I even tried to learn morse bloody code for all of 5 minutes. I need answers. I don't know what's going on but what I do know is that I'm very excited and Agent Cherri Cola seems like cool inspiration for a tattoo.

MCR are well and truly back!

No comments:

Post a Comment