Saturday 3 July 2010

Eclipse

I saw Eclipse today with Adam. He said it was better than Twilight and New Moon, I'm not so sure. I really like New Moon and although this one packed loads more into the film I think I'll need to give it another watch before I declare it my favourite of the three.

I did really enjoy the flashbacks, especially Rosalie's as I think she's actually a really interesting character (although Alice is still my favourite Cullen), and "that kiss" was well worth waiting for. I do find Kirsten Stewart hard to watch when she's acting with Robert Pattinson, she looks so uncomfortable and I buy the Jacob/Bella love story much more than I do the Edward/Bella one but that's an issue I have with all the films, not just this one. I'm sure millions of fans would disagree.

I'm not sure anyone who's not already a Twilight fan would get much out of it but I would still recommend it. I'm just counting down until we get to see the completely crazy Breaking Dawn.Even if they pull it off it's going to be mental!

No comments:

Post a Comment