Saturday 28 August 2010

Day 01 — Your favourite quote

This is a tough one because I have a few and let's be honest, Lost is pretty hilarious in places. My top quote would probably be "Whatever happened, happened" said by one of my favourite characters Daniel Faraday but Ben and Charlie both have some brilliant lines too.

One I like from season 5 is when Jack asks Ben, "How can you read?" as they are waiting for their plane to crash and Ben says, "My mother taught me" and then gives Jack a little smile. Brilliant.

Another is this exchange between Charlie and Mr. Eko:
Mr. Eko: Climb that tree.
Charlie: What?
Mr. Eko: Climb that tree and perhaps we'll be able to get your bearings or see the plane.
Charlie: You climb it! What if I don't? You gonna beat me with your Jesus-stick?! I find it a little odd that your scripture-stick has dried blood on it!
Mr. Eko: Are you going to climb that tree or not?
[Eko gives Charlie a scary look and Charlie begins to climb]
Charlie: What kind of priest are you anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment