Friday 6 August 2010

Day 2 – Do you believe in an afterlife? What do you believe happens when you die?

I believe that death is not the end and I believe in a soul but I have no fixed idea of what happens when you die. I do believe in ghosts and I believe in energies but whether ghosts are souls wandering the Earth or energy imprints I don't know. I've heard really strange stories about ghosts and strange occurrences that can't be explained away.

If I could dictate what my afterlife would be it would be a dream. Literally one, huge, non-stop dream. I love dreaming and have unbelievably vivid, fantastical dreams and I'd love to live in my head forever. But I also hope that when you die you get given the answers to everything! Like how Marilyn Monroe really died and where the universe ends.

Whatever the truth is we'll all get to find out one day. Patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment